Diagnostic Testing is an important element at the American Clinics for Preventative Medicine. Your doctor will order appropriate medical tests to help obtain an accurate picture of your current health situation, including your immune system, your digestive system, if there are any toxins present, and the general nutritional status of your cells.
Diagnostic Testing We Perform:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Thyroid Insufficiency
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Liver Toxicity
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Amino Acid Deficiencies
- Candida/Yeast/Pathogenic Bacteria/Parasites
- Food Allergies
- Hormone Imbalance
- Intestinal Permeability
- Osteoporosis Study
- Standard Lab Test
Diagnostic Testing will be able to answer such root fundamental questions as:
- Is there cancer growing in your body that has not being detected by standard cancer tests?
- Do you have Candida/Yeast/Bacteria in your intestinal tract? If so, how much and what supplements or pharmaceuticals will kill it?
- Do you have heavy metal poisoning (lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic, aluminum, nickel)?
- Is your liver sluggish (i.e. not detoxing at an efficient level)?
- Are you suffering from nutritional deficiencies (vitamin, mineral, enzymes)?
- Do you have parasites?
- Are your adrenal glands being overworked (i.e. adrenal stress syndrome)?
- Do you have a hormone imbalance?
- Do you have an amino acid deficiency?
- Are you suffering from osteoporosis (bone loss)?
- Do you have leaky gut syndrome (e.g. are your intestines permeable)?
- Do you have severe food allergies?