Natural Cancer Therapy
What is Cancer?
Cancer is very serious disease in which abnormal cells divide uncontrollably and invade normal body tissue.
Types of Cancer commonly treated alternatively
There are some cancer types that respond well to this approach. However, many others do not. In numerous case studies it is found that his conventional approach can do more harm than good to the individual. Today, there is a growing trend in conventional medicine to investigate, integrate, and utilize other alternative methods to treating cancer.
What does Alternative Complementary Cancer Treatments Involve?
Here at ACPM, our approach to treating our cancer patients is to develop an integrated, individualized treatment plan. The objective of the plan is to improve the quality of the person’s life and to help either control the cancer for extended periods of time or to prevent a recurrence. Patients are encouraged to ask questions, learn about their bodies and illness, and explore options and alternatives. We support the patient in his or her journey to recovery and optimal health through:
- Education Awareness
- Major Dietary and Lifestyle Changes
- Extensive Cleansing and Detoxification Procedures
- Oral Nutritional and Herbal Supplements
- Injectable Therapeutic Treatments
- Oxidative Therapeutics
- Psycho/Social/Spiritual/Emotional/Mental Support
- Therapeutic Healing Approaches such as internal healing arts (yoga, tai-chi, meditation, visualization)
5 Types of Patients Typically Treated:
- Individuals who are undergoing conventional cancer therapy with an oncologist or radiotherapist who wish to have nutritional and immune system support during their treatment. Patients report a reduction in side effects from the conventional modalities while on our program and their therapeutic results seem to be better.
- Individuals who have exhausted conventional therapies. We have experienced patients whose lives have been extended and their quality of life improved.
- Individuals who have undergone conventional cancer treatment, have gone into remission and desiring a preventive program to enhance their defenses to reduce the chances of recurrence.
- Individuals with suspected or proven cancer who refuses any type of conventional treatments.
- Individuals without any evidence of cancer but has a predisposition and desires a preventative program.
ACPM Philosophy and Approach:
Through our many years of treating cancer, we have the understanding that cancer is a long-standing systemic degenerative (not local) disease, even before it reaches advanced stages.
Subsequently, there have been/are patients in our clinic who have lived for long periods of time even though cancer cells are still present in their bodies. This is a result of these individuals keeping their natural body defenses cleansed, nourished, and strong.
Evidence increasingly demonstrates that attitudes, beliefs, and personal stresses affect both the development of illness and how effectively our bodies fight back once it has developed. Respectfully, we believe in helping every patient cope with their disease on all levels with an optimistic and hopeful approach to care.
Strategy to Treatment:
ACPM cancer treating program is designed to:
- support and enhances the body’s own healing abilities to regenerate, rejuvenate, and heal itself;
- support and enhance the body’s own defense mechanisms;
- mobilize all of the body’s own internal healing forces
- assist the body on all levels (physiologically and psychologically) to minimize, neutralize and/or break down and/or slow and/or halt the cancer.
Here at American Clinics for Preventive Medicine we recognize that disease is created through multiple lifestyle and environmental factors that over time create an imbalance within the body that inhibits its ability to self-repair. When the body’s self repair mechanism slows down or stops working it is the beginning of disease formation within the body. We are a clinic that strongly supports lifestyle changes as an integral part of our treatment plan with an emphasis on plant-based nutrition to actively support other forms of therapies we provide.
Comprehensive Program Includes:
- Proven Alternative/Complementary Disease Reversal Treatments
- Customized Treatment Plan
- Intravenous Therapy
- Cleansing & Detoxification
- Nutritional Counseling
- Lifestyle Coaching
- Exercise Plan
Nutritional & Herbal Supplements
CUSTOMIZED TREATMENT PLAN: Cancer is unique to the individual, which is why we work to fully access and develop a treatment plan that is specific to your particular needs for improvement.
IV VITAMIN C & MINERAL INFUSION THERAPY: To stabilize membranes, boost the immune system, and increase energy. The components of this IV can include ascorbic acid, calcium gluconate, magnesium sulfate, B-complex, pyridoxine (B6), hydroxycobalamin (B12), folic acid, pantothenic Acid (B5), manganese, selenium, zinc, and sodium bicarbonate. This is added to 500cc sterile water and infused over 1-2½ hours.
CLEANSING & DETOXIFICATION: This involves supporting the body’s ability to eliminate toxic waste from the body in conjunction with a modified diet and/or fast to reduce exposure of nutritional insults while the body focuses on cleansing. With a cleansed digestive tract we are creating an environment that supports your health and not the cancer that is trying to grow in your body..
NUTRITIONAL CONSULTATIONS: Proving the body with optimal plant-based nutrition is the single most important factor in disease prevention and reversal. Eating foods rich in vitamins and minerals, and anti-oxidants will supply the body with the necessary resources to support the built-in self-repair mechanism to destroy your cancer. We will work closely with you to customize a nutritional plan specific to your needs and support you in the process of healthy shopping options and meal plan modifications to enhance your health.
LIFESTYLE & WELLNESS COACHING: Living with cancer can be a massive health challenge that requires additional motivation, encouragement, empowerment, and support. We are here to assist you in this process with practical ways to nourish your mind, body, and spirit towards healing.
EXERCISE: Active movement of the body keeps it conditioned to move fluidly through life. Engaging in aerobic activity to stimulate the heart improves not only your muscular and cardiovascular system, it also burns calories, and enhances your mood. Exercise is another key component to supporting the body to be cancer-free..
STRESS REDUCTION MANAGEMENT: When the body is highly stressed it release hormones like adrenaline and norepinephrine that puts the body in a mode of survival instead of self-repair. With self-repair the body is conditioned to be cancer-fighting, therefore minimizing the body’s response to stress become imperative. We provide you with self-relaxation techniques that will aid in helping you manage the stress of life.
NUTRITIONAL & HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS: Evidence-based medicinal quality supplements are used to eliminate deficiencies and provide cellular level support to increase the efficacy of your overall cancer treatment plan. Supplement combinations are individualized according to patients needs and specific conditions.
EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES: Knowledge is power and providing you with supplemental reading materials, audio, and video health education will enrich your understanding of health and the best practices to heal and prevent cancer from destroying your life.