INTEGRATIVE Holistic Cancer Support
What does AN INTEGRATIVE Holistic Natural Cancer Support Program Involve?
Here at ACPM, our approach to treating our cancer patients is to develop an integrated, individualized treatment plan. The objective of the plan is to improve the quality of the person’s life and to help either control cancer for extended periods of time or to prevent a recurrence using natural holistic therapies as the foundation coupled with conventional medicine when necessary. Patients are encouraged to ask questions, learn about their bodies and illness, and keep an open mind. be open-minded We support the patient in his or her journey to recovery and optimal health through:
- Education Awareness
- Major Dietary and Lifestyle Changes
- Extensive Cleansing and Detoxification
- Oral Nutritional and Herbal Supplements
- Injectable Therapeutic Treatments
- Oxidative Therapeutics
- Psycho/Social/Spiritual/Emotional/Mental Support
- Mind-Body Healing Approaches which supports internal healing arts (yoga, tai-chi, meditation, prayer, visualization)
Comprehensive Program Includes:
CUSTOMIZED TREATMENT PLAN: Cancer is unique to the individual, which is why we work to fully access and develop a treatment plan that is specific to your particular needs for improvement.
IV VITAMIN C – Oxidative Stress IV’s, Chelation Therapy & MINERAL INFUSION THERAPY: To stabilize membranes, attack cancer cells, reduce inflammation, protect normal cells, boost the immune system, and increase energy. The components of our customized IV therapy can include: ascorbic acid, calcium gluconate, magnesium sulfate, B-complex, pyridoxine (B6), hydroxocobalamin (B12), folic acid, Pantothenic Acid (B5), manganese, selenium, zinc, EDTA, glutathione, alpha lipoic acid and sodium bicarbonate to name a few.
CLEANSING & DETOXIFICATION: This involves supporting the body’s ability to eliminate toxic waste from the body in conjunction with a modified diet and/or fast to reduce exposure of nutritional insults while the body focuses on cleansing. With a cleansed digestive tract we are creating an environment that supports your health and not cancer that is trying to grow in your body.
NUTRITIONAL CONSULTATIONS: Proving the body with optimal plant-based nutrition is the single most important factor in disease prevention and reversal. Eating foods rich in vitamins and minerals, and anti-oxidants will supply the body with the necessary resources to support the built-in self-repair mechanism to destroy your cancer. We will work closely with you to customize a nutritional plan specific to your needs and support you in the process of healthy shopping options and meal plan modifications to enhance your health.
LIFESTYLE & WELLNESS COACHING: Living with cancer can be a massive health challenge that requires additional motivation, encouragement, empowerment, and support. We are here to assist you in this process with practical ways to nourish your mind, body, and spirit towards healing.
EXERCISE: Active movement of the body keeps it conditioned to move fluidly through life. Engaging in aerobic activity to stimulate the heart improves not only your muscular and cardiovascular system, but it also burns calories and enhances your mood. Exercise is another key component in supporting the body to be cancer-free.
STRESS REDUCTION MANAGEMENT: When the body is highly stressed it releases hormones like adrenaline and norepinephrine that puts the body in a mode of survival instead of self-repair. With self-repair the body is conditioned to be cancer-fighting, therefore minimizing the body’s response to stress become imperative. We provide you with self-relaxation techniques that will aid in helping you manage the stress of life.
NUTRITIONAL & HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS: Evidence-based medicinal quality supplements are used to eliminate deficiencies and provide cellular level support to increase the efficacy of your overall cancer treatment plan. Supplement combinations are individualized according to patients needs and specific conditions.
EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES: Knowledge is power and providing you with supplemental reading materials, audio, and video health education will enrich your understanding of health and the best practices to heal and prevent cancer from destroying your life.
What is Cancer?
Cancer is a very serious disease in which abnormal cells divide uncontrollably and invade normal body tissue.
Types of Cancer commonly treated holistically
Modern Cancer Treatment
There are some cancer types that respond well to this approach. In numerous case studies, it is found that a conventional approach by itself can do more harm than good to normal cells of individuals challenged with cancer. Today, there is a growing demand for a more holistic integrative approach that incorporates gentler naturally therapies that protect normal cells, reduces inflammation and increases the bodies innate healing mechanisms.
5 Types of Patients Typically Treated:
- Individuals who are undergoing conventional cancer therapy with an oncologist or radiotherapist who wishes to have nutritional and immune system support during their treatment. Patients report a reduction in side effects from the conventional modalities while on our program and their therapeutic results seem to be better.
- Individuals who have exhausted conventional therapies. We have experienced patients whose lives have been extended and their quality of life improved.
- Individuals who have undergone conventional cancer treatment, have gone into remission and desiring a preventive program to enhance their defenses to reduce the chances of recurrence.
- Individuals with suspected or proven cancer who refuses any type of conventional treatments.
- Individuals without any evidence of cancer but has a predisposition and desires a preventative program.
ACPM Philosophy and Approach:
Through our many years of treating cancer, we have the understanding that cancer is a long-standing systemic degenerative (not local) disease, even before it reaches advanced stages.
Subsequently, there have been/are patients in our clinic who have lived for long periods of time even though cancer cells are still present in their bodies.
Evidence increasingly demonstrates that attitudes, beliefs, and personal stresses affect both the development of illness and how effectively our bodies fight back once it has developed. Respectfully, we believe in helping every patient cope with their disease on all levels with an optimistic and hopeful approach to care.
Strategy to Treatment:
ACPM cancer program is designed to:
- support and enhances the body’s own healing abilities to regenerate, rejuvenate, and heal itself;
- support and enhance the body’s own defense mechanisms;
- mobilize all of the body’s own internal healing forces
- assist the body on all levels (physiologically and psychologically) to slow and/or halt the cancer progression using an integrative approach.
Here at Advanced Clinics for Preventive Medicine ( formerly American Clinics for Preventive Medicine), we recognize that dis-ease is created through multiple lifestyle and environmental factors that over time create an imbalance within the body that inhibits its ability to self-repair. When the body’s self-repair mechanism slows down or stops working it is the beginning of disease formation within the body. We are a clinic that strongly supports lifestyle changes as an integral part of our treatment plan with an emphasis on plant-based nutrition to actively support other forms of therapies we provide.