Holistic Preventive Wellness Medical Exam
Our yearly wellness exams and labs can detect abnormalities before symptoms manifest. We give you tools that can prevent and break generational cycles of dis-ease. This is a great opportunity for anyone who hasn’t had a medical exam in over a year, anyone desiring to stay health and prevent disease, the uninsured, and people with high deductible insurance policies.
$399.00 Women & $455.00 Men (includes PSA)
- 45 Minute Wellness Exam
- Nutritional & Lifestyle Coaching Session-Plant Rich Emphasis
- Blood Pressure Check
- Cholesterol Screening
- Complete Blood Count
- Iron Level
- Blood Chemistry
- Protein Level
- Kidney Function
- Liver Function
- Vitamin D Level
- Prostate Screening ( men)
What to expect from your medical exam:
- A 45-minute physical examination and review of current and past medical history
- Routine lab test
- Recommendation of special diagnostic testing as medically necessary
- Supplement recommendation. as medically necessary (not included in price)
- A review of dietary principles and lifestyle changes that can prevent, reverse, or stabilize health challenges.
- A referral to a Specialist as needed
- The diagnosis of a disease may not be confirmed on your first visit. Treatment plans are not typically presented at this visit.
- A follow-up appointment will be scheduled at an additional fee.
- Patients will be given two follow-up visits if special diagnostic testing was recommended. In order to ensure continuity of care, we will schedule your annual visit for the following year at your first appointment. (Additional Fees Apply)
Disclaimer: This exam does not include the treatment of pre-existing chronic diseases. This special pricing is for a 45-minute Holistic Preventive exam. An additional fee of $100 may be charged to discuss preexisting health challenges and additional time. There is an extra fee for labs not listed in the description.