Holistic Preventive Medical Exam
This exam is conducted from a preventive perspective meaning that we are paying close attention to identifiable lifestyle habits that can cause disease.
Our yearly wellness exams and labs can detect abnormalities before symptoms manifest. We give you tools that can prevent and break generational cycles of dis-ease. This is a great opportunity for anyone who hasn’t had a medical exam in over a year, anyone desiring to stay health and prevent disease, the uninsured, and people with high deductible insurance policies.
$299.00 Women & $355.00 Men (includes PSA)
- 30 Minute Wellness Exam
- Nutritional & Lifestyle Coaching Session-Plant Rich Emphasis
- Blood Pressure Check
- Cholesterol Screening
- Complete Blood Count
- Iron Level
- Blood Chemistry
- Protein Level
- Kidney Function
- Liver Function
- Vitamin D Level
- Prostate Screening
What to expect from your medical exam:
- A 30-minute physical examination and review of current and past medical history
- Routine lab test
- Special diagnostic testing as medically necessary
- Supplement recommendation. as medically necessary (not included in price)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) – not included
- A review of dietary principle and lifestyle changes that can prevent, reverse or stabilize health challenges.
- A referral to Specialist as needed
- Diagnosis of a disease may not be confirmed on your first visit. Treatment plans are not typically presented at this visit.
- Follow-up appointment will be scheduled (additional fee )
- Patients will be given two follow-up visits if special diagnostic testing was recommended. In order to ensure continuity of care we will schedule your annual visit for the following year at your first appointment.
Disclaimer: This exam does not include the treatment of pre-existing chronic diseases. This special pricing is for a 30 minute exam. An additional fee of $100 may be charged for additional time.