Holistic Integrative Comprehensive Exams
This exam is for patients who have complaints, chronic disease diagnosis, disease symbols or who have not been successfully diagnosed.
This exam cost 575.00 for Men & Women
What to expect from your medical exam:
- A 60-90-minute physical examination and review of current and past medical history
- Discuss any new issues or concerns (included in price)
- Routine lab test ( Additional Fee or Insurance Applies)
- Recommendation for special diagnostic testing as medically necessary
- Supplement recommendation. as medically necessary ( not included in price)
- Nutritional and Lifestyle Consultation: A review of dietary principles and lifestyle changes that can prevent, reverse, or stabilize health challenges. ( Separate visit included in price)
- A referral to a Specialist as needed
- The diagnosis of a disease may not be confirmed on your first visit. Treatment plans are not typically presented at this visit.
- A follow-up appointment will be scheduled. (Included in Price)
- Patients will be given two follow-up visits if special diagnostic testing was recommended. In order to ensure continuity of care, we will schedule your annual visit for the following year at your first appointment.