Comprehensive Medical Exams
This exam is for patients who have complaints, chronic disease diagnosis, disease symbols or who have not been successfully diagnosed.
What to expect from your medical exam:
- A 60-minute physical examination and review of current and past medical history
- Routine lab test
- Special diagnostic testing as medically necessary
- Supplement recommendation. as medically necessary ( not included in price)
- Electrocardiogram ( EKG)
- Alkaline and Acidic PH Testing
- Iridology Exam
- A review of dietary principle and lifestyle changes that can prevent, reverse or stabilize health challenges.
- A referral to Specialist as needed
- Diagnosis of a disease may not be confirmed on your first visit. Treatment plans are not typically presented at this visit.
- Follow-up appointment scheduled will be scheduled.
- Patients will be given two follow-up visits if special diagnostic testing was recommended. In order to ensure continuity of care we will schedule your annual visit for the following year at your first appointment.