Intravenous (IV) Therapies are being used around the world by many Medical Doctors Searching for alternative, adjunctive, or complementary techniques to treat cancer, heart and artery disease, arthritis, chronic fatigue, breathing dysfunction, gastro-intestinal disorders, HIV/AIDS and other degenerative diseases.Intravenous (IV) Therapy introduces therapeutic agents directly into your veins. The big advantage of using Intravenous (IV) Therapy is that we completely by-pass the gastro-intestinal tract (which is usually dysfunctional during severe illness) and are able to introduce the therapeutic agent(s) directly into the bloodstream for fast action and maximum exposure.
The use of Intravenous (IV) Therapies encourages:
- Super Immune Enhancement
- Cleansing and Detoxification of the Blood and Liver
- Dramatic Increase In Anti-Oxidants and Free Radical Scavengers
- Mega Nutrition On a Cellular Level
- Blood and Tissue Oxygenation
- Strong Anti-Viral Stimulation